Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Elaine Kwon - Superwoman

Elaine Kwon - Superwoman

You know I joke sometimes about how a lot of these models have long resumes.
Well this one is long and it isn't a joke.
This lady may be an evolutionary jump in the human race.
Elaine Kwon is a......
Five-time US National Tae Kwon Do Champion. (She now studies Shaolin Kung Fu at the USA Shaolin Temple in New York. I guess Tae Kwon Do got too easy for her?)
Fitness model for Nike Asia and Bodybow
Fashion Model, (Vogue, Elle, InStyle, Ahead magazines)
Concert Pianist, she debuted with the Washington-Idaho Symphony at the age of 15!
MIT Professor, she has her Doctorate of Musical Arts with highest honors from Boston University.
TV host of ImaginAsian TV.
I full expected to see part time crime fighter listed there.
If you don't believe me, you can check out her website for full details.
http://www.elainekwon.com/
It's okay, go ahead and look. Trust me, if I were just reading this I wouldn't believe it either!
I wonder if Doc Savage ever had a kid......?

Elaine Kwon-tae kwon do-fashion model




Elaine Kwon - Superwoman, posted to http://barangabru.blogspot.com/ on 12-10-2008

No comments:

Post a Comment